- Design, manage, maintain and innovate the clients network, according to the new Technologies and industry trends.
- Development and implementation of projects to support the strategic plan of the goals and challenges of the company.
- Support and achieve short and long-term solutions in network problems related to networks. Analysis and standardization of procedures and policies of administration and operation of networks.
- Participation in projects with other departments in the design and development of solutions directly with networks.
- Be part of an integrated, specialized and updated work team in network technologies. Evaluation of the availability of networks, recommend and design the necessary solutions to maintain performance with high availability.
- Work in rotation (on-call) with the group of networks during off-hours.
- CCNA Certification
- CCNP Certification (Preferred)
- VLAN and VPN Setup/Deployment/Optimization
- Checkpoint R70/R71 is a plus
- Experience in configuring and managing Cisco switches ((Nexus 1K, 2K, 5K and 7K) (Catalyst 2900, 3500, 3600, 3700 (X) and stacked) and routers (2900, 3800, 3900 and 7200)
- Exposure to the best monitoring methods for the equipment they handle.
- Understanding of the OSI Model (1-7) SSH, Syslog, SNMP [1,2,3] SSL, VPN, IPSec, Trusted Networks, VLAN, Trunk, IPv4 and IPv6 subnetting, construction of logical and physical diagrams (VISIO), Wireshark, ACL, Routing Policies, Dynamic Routing protocols (BGP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), Strong knowledge of TCP / IP, TACACS, PortChannel, CDP, VTP, NAT)